Government and councils are driving change to seek more efficient ways of delivering innovative, customer- focused services, within a challenging financial context.
The Edge Conference brings together change managers, thought leaders and leaders in information services, shared services, engagement, and regeneration to share and develop best practice from around the world.
The key aims of the Edge conference are:
– To make businesses and services edgier, smarter, more creative and cost effective in a world that is being transformed by digital and social technologies
– To learn how libraries and information are delivering regeneration, eGovernment, learning and digital inclusion
– To hear the latest ideas, share success stories, hear best practices and meet colleagues from across the country and around the world
– To open a platform for discussion on the future of service delivery in libraries and information
– To offer a platform for new innovations and technologies